Need help with framing your answers for behavioural interview questions?
In this advanced 60-min video interview training, you’ll learn:
- Purpose of Behavioural Interviews
- How to Prepare for Behavioural Interviews
- Common Interview Mistakes
- How to Develop a Winning Mindset
- How to Evaluate the Hiring Need & Competencies Required
- Step-By-Step Breakdown of the CAR Method to Answer Behavioural Interview Questions
- Strategies & samples in answering these 6 common behavioural interview questions:
- Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you had never done before. How did you react? What did you learn?
- Give an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. How did you handle interactions with that person?
- Tell me about a time when you had to juggle several projects at the same time. What was the result?
- Give an example of when you had to go above “the call of duty”.
- Tell me your recent success in pitching to a client (or senior management).
- Describe how you’ve used data & insights to help create a compelling story and persuade a client (or internal group) to take a specific action.